Our practice also offers gynecological services to our patients. Whether it is an annual well visit, or a sick visit for concerns you may have, simply call our office to schedule. Cary Ob/GYN is Apexs best practice for gynecological services in the Raleigh-Durham area. We provide all basic gynecologic care, which includes:
- All of our physicians are gynecologic surgeons who are trained and experienced in laparoscopic, hysteroscopy, or traditional gynecologic procedures.
- Mammography for of-age or high-risk patients with a family history.
- Pap smear and pelvic exams.
- Office procedures, as well as surgical procedures in the office or hospital when needed. (In many cases, these procedures can be done in office more economically than in the hospital setting.)
- Screening and treatment for gynecologic diseases either major or minor.
- Applying or prescribing all forms of contraceptives.
We work hard to make sure each woman has the type of birth control that is best for their situation and their body. This is why we offer many different options, from a daily pill contraceptive, or an intra-uterine device.? We also offer mammography for of age women or those women who may have a family history of breast cancer.? Cary OBGYN recommends all women ages 40 and over receive a mammography, and women 50 and over receive a mammography every two years.
With hours Monday through Friday, and a central location to Apex, Holly Springs, and Apex, our office is the convenient choice for Apex women and families.
Now that you have a better understanding of the services we offer, our dedicated staff, and the process for scheduling* and appointments, please call us or email for any questions you may still have. ?We would love to be your partner in health and happiness.
If you are having a medical emergency outside of our office hours, please call 911.