Our practice also offers gynecological services to our patients. Whether it is an annual well visit, or a sick visit for concerns you may have, simply call our office to schedule. Cary Ob/GYN is Morrisvilles best practice for gynecological services in the Raleigh-Durham area. We provide all basic gynecological care, which include(s):
- Screening and treatment for gynecological disease either major or minor.
- Applying or prescribing all forms of contraceptives.
- Office procedures, as well as surgical procedures in the office or hospital when needed. (In many cases, these procedures can be done in office more economically than in the hospital setting.)
- All of our physicians are gynecologic surgeons who are trained and experienced in laparoscopic, hysteroscopy, or traditional gynecologic procedures.
- Mammography for of-age or high-risk patients with a family history.
- Pap smear and pelvic exams.
At Cary OBGYN, we also have an array of birth control options to fit each womans needs. To discuss some of these options and what may be best for your body and situation, contact our office and schedule an appointment, or discuss this at your Annual well-check up. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring your comfort, health, and happiness for you and your family. ?We work hard to create lifelong patients and will do our best to accommodate you throughout any life changes you experience.
Mammography is another important aspect of womens health that we are passionate about. We complete mammography appointments by request (due to family history of breast cancer) or based on the patients age. It is recommended that all women age 50 or older have regular mammograms (every two years) and this should begin between ages 40 and 50. If you are a woman 40 years old or older, please call Cary OBGYN to schedule a mammogram at your next appointment.
With hours Monday through Friday, and a central location to Apex, Holly Springs, and Morrisville, our office is the convenient choice for Morrisville women and families.
Now that you have a better understanding of the services we offer, our dedicated staff, and the process for scheduling* and appointments, please call us or email for any questions you may still have. We would love to be your partner in health and happiness.
If you are having a medical emergency outside of our office hours, please call 911.